The Tasks feature allows users to set goals and tasks for each contact added to their contacts list.
The app shall notify if the user has an upcoming task for a contact, helping them organize their activities without leaving the RapidFunnel app.
How to use the Tasks feature in the mobile app
- In the mobile app, tap ‘Contacts’ and then tap the contact you add a task for
- Tap the ‘Tasks’ Tab then tap ‘Add Follow Up Task’
- Personalize the title of the task and add a description/notes for this task
- Add the due date/time for the task by tapping the ‘Add Date/Time’ button
- If you wish to add the task to your phone’s calendar app, you just need to tick the ‘Add to My Device Calendar’ checkbox. This is optional and could be done later.
- NOTE: The calendar app will be the one to alert the user via notifications of the task. If the user wishes to be alerted, this option must be selected.
- Pick a date for the task and tap the toggle button for ‘Set Time’ if you have a specific time for the task
- Setting the time. Once done, tap ‘SAVE’.
NOTE: If the user has more than 1 email address added to their phones, you may be asked to select which email address you would like to add the task to.
Mobile App > Task Details
- Edit button for the task title
- Edit button for the task description/notes
- Edit button for the task date/time
- Quick contact buttons, in case the user would like to contact the prospect via call, text, or email, respectively)
- Shortcut button to get to the Contact’s Contact Details page