Setting Up a Digital Business Card on your App
- On your App, click More on the bottom right corner, then click Settings
- Go to Account Settings
- Check if you’ve completely filled out your account information
- Profile Photo
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Custom Booking Link
- Social Media URLs (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Go to Resources. Your Digital Business Card will be on top of your screen and labeled “My Card”. You can access it through the Company or Personal Resource tab on your App.
- You may now preview the Digital Business Card
Setting Up a Digital Business Card on the Web
- Go to Settings, then click “Manage Digital Business Card”
- You can edit the buttons on your Digital Business Card only when using a web browser, not the mobile App
- You can add up to 10 buttons and edit or remove the buttons created by your company
- To create your own button, click Add Button. Type in your button label and select a resource you’d like the button to link to. Click Save.
Sending A Digital Business Card
A. Sending A Digital Business Card through the App:
- On your home screen, click Contact on the bottom left corner. Then, select the contact you want to send your Digital Business Card to.
- Click the Send Resource button under the contact’s name.
- Click the checkbox next to “My Card”
- Choose how you want to send your Digital Business Card (email, text, or social media sharing), the same way you would for any other resource
B. Sending A Digital Business Card through the Web:
- Go to Contacts
- Select the Contact you want to send your Digital Business Card to. Under the Action column, click the Share Business Card icon
- Choose how you want to send your Digital Business Card (email or social media sharing), the same way you would for any other resource
- When a prompt pops up to confirm that you want to send your Digital Business Card, click Send.