This integration is currently available to Group Leaders and Admins to create resources for all Users to use.
The RapidFunnel - Zoom integration will allow you to embed your zoom presentations into your RapidFunnel video resources for personalized zoom presentations. Each of the users in your account can then send personalized pages that will have your embedded Zoom presentation in it. The button under the presentation and the branding around it will all be personalized to the User who sent the invitation.
To setup your account for the Zoom integration, log in to the RapidFunnel web app.
- Go to "Marketplace" on the left
- Toggle the Zoom integration on
- Log in to your Zoom account and Authorize the integration
- Create a meeting/webinar in your Zoom account at the time of the presentation
- Go back to the RapidFunnel web app and go to Resources
- Create a new Resource and make sure you choose the type "Video"
- When you get to the video page settings, Choose "Zoom Presentation" and then hit the button for "Available Presentations"
- Choose the presentation that you want displayed on the page.
- You can set the other options on the video page (whether it should show at a specific time with a countdown timer and buttons) and then hit Save
- The resource will now be shareable by your Users to their contacts.
Please watch this video for an overview of how to set this up:
To remove the Zoom integration from your account, simply go back to the "Marketplace" and toggle the integration with Zoom off. This will disconnect your account.
To uninstall the application from your Zoom account, please follow the following instructions:
Uninstalling The Rapidfunnel Add-On
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom app Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Rapidfunnel app.
- Click the Rapidfunnel app.
- Click Uninstall.