Keeping your RapidFunnel (RF) User Profile updated helps certain features of your RapidFunnel App to work properly.
How do I manage my RF User Profile using the RF Web Version/ Back Office?
1. Once logged in, click Settings from the left menu
2. On the Edit Profile page, you will see your personal information. Update the fields accordingly
3. When done updating, click SAVE at the bottom part of the EDIT PROFILE page
- You will notice some fields that will have a question mark (ex. Additional Notification Email / Training Partner Email). These are called tooltips. Just point your mouse over the question mark and it will display information about that field.
Training Partner | Additional Notification Email- the email address you place here will receive an email notification whenever your contact engages with a resource/event invite/campaign email/ survey. To know more about notifications, see the information when you click here
Rep-Id / Your Company Username/ Web Link- this is the username provided by your company/group. Usually, it is the unique text within your company- provided personal website (for instance, if your website is johnsmith.abccompany.com or abccompany.com/johnsmith then your company Username should be johnsmith
- This is important as some resources would require that you have this in your RapidFunnel profile so that the resource would link to you
Add Group Code section- in this section, you will be able to add or remove group codes
- If you only have 1 Group Code, you will not be able to delete it. You will need to add another group code then you may delete your first Group Code
Contact Preferences- This is where you can manage the system- generated emails sent to you
- Just click the Radio Button (The one that have check marks as seen in the image below) of your preference (whether you want to receive an email about a particular report/topic or not)
- If the radio button is checked, it means that you are OK with RapidFunnel sending you an email regarding that report/topic
- You may also choose if you want to be notified via Email or via Text/SMS (Mobile) or both.
Profile Picture- You may also personalize your account by adding your photo.
- Just click the Add Picture button (as seen on the image below)
All the fields that have asterisks (*) are required fields. It means that you wont be able to save the form without filling these fields out
Should you have any questions, we are happy to help you:
1. Send us an email at email@example.com
2. Chat with us! on your app, go to More > Support
Then tap the Chat icon (or leave us a message through that as well)
3. Join the discussion at RapidFunnel Community Forums