Resources are articles, videos, pdf files, etc... that you can send your prospects/contacts anytime. These resources can be sent to your prospects thru Email, Text (SMS), and Social Media Sharing
How to Send Resources from my RapidFunnel Mobile App?
- The RapidFunnel (RF) app utilizes your phone/tablet's email app, text/sms app, and social media app/s in sending resources. Knowing this, your email app (ex. Gmail App, Outlook, Apple Mail), text app, and social media app/s (Facebook, FB Messenger, Twitter, etc...) should be already set-up and working. If you are unsure if these apps are set-up, or if you are having issues with any of these even without using the RF App, we suggest that you reach out to your phone/email support line for assistance (or if your phone is provided by your company, please reach out to your company's support line)
- For Instagram, since it is a photo sharing app, it only acknowledges resources that are images/photos. You may encounter issues sharing resources with your RF App via Instagram if you are attempting to share resources that are not images/photos (ex. pdf-type resources)
- Here in RapidFunnel, we only know so much regarding the content of your resources. If you have concerns related to the content of the resources (ex. asking the best resource to send to your prospect), we suggest that you reach out to your upline or group leader
- If you would like to request any changes or updates to a resource/s, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com for review.
1. Once logged in the mobile app, go to Contacts
2. Tap the Contact you wish to send a resource to
3. On the Contact Details page, tap Send Resources
4. The Resources Page will give you the Categories of the resources. Tap the Plus sign of Category to see the resources under that.
5. Tap the box of the resource you would like to send (You may tap more than 1 box)
6. Tap the medium you would like to use in sending the resources
- Email/Envelope icon for email
- Conversation/Text icon for text/sms
- Share icon for Social Media Sharing
- You may personalize/edit the text in the resource message, but do not touch the link/s in it.
- Always add the contact/prospect first in your contacts list before sending him/her a resource for our system to track their activities done on the resource you sent them.
How to Send Resources from my RapidFunnel Web Version/ Back Office?
- To Access the Interactive tutorial for this, click the link below
- You may only send 1 resource at a time per contact/prospect
- The sender email address that your recipient will see when you send a resource from the back office is a masked version of your email address
- (For instance, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, the email address will appear as email@example.com.
- Please note that in the back office, RapidFunnel uses it's own email server to send resources via email, not your actual email address as it will require your email address login.
SENDING RESOURCES VIA EMAIL IN THE BACK OFFICE/ WEBVERSION:
1. Once logged in to the Web Version/ Back Office, Click Contacts on the left menu
2. Click the Mail icon by the Actions column of the contact/prospect you wish to send a resource to
3. Click Select Resource
4. Select the resource you would like to send by clicking the Select Resource button on the Action column of your chosen resource.
5. You may personalize/ add notes on the Subject field and on the Body of the email.
Once you are satisfied with the email, click SEND at the bottom.
NEW! SENDING RESOURCES VIA SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE BACK OFFICE/ WEB VERSION:
- Please make sure that you are logged in on social media using the same browser as your RF Web Version/ Back Office
- You may only send 1 resource at a time
1. Once logged in to the RF Web Version/ Back Office, click Resources
2. On the Resources page, click the Action button of the resource you would like to send
3. Click the social media icon you would like to use to send the resource
For certain accounts, the feature where users may upload their own resources is enabled. This is available in the mobile app version only.
- All resources that you upload can be tracked by RapidFunnel. This means that when your prospect receives the resource message and clicks the link in it, you will get an activity log for it.
- Please note that for video links, since the videos are not actually stored in our database but in the database of where the link came from (ex. Youtube videos of Youtube links are actually saved in Youtube's database), RapidFunnel can only track if the prospect has opened the email or clicked the link of it, not how much of the video has been watched.
- Standard/Free users are allowed up to 3 personal resources
How to add Personal Resources in the mobile app?
1. Go to Resources
2. Tap Personal
3. Tap +Add New
4. Fill out the form (NOTE: You may add some notes in the Pre-Written Message that you would like your prospects/contacts to initially see in the resource message.
* The [firstName] and [resourceLink] are tags that will be automatically replaced by the first name of your prospect and the link/URL of the resource that you are going to put in the Link/URL box.
5. Once done, tap SAVE
6. Now you can see the resource under the Personal Resources. You may use them just like how you would with the regular resources.
Should you have any questions, we are happy to help you:
1. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Chat with us! on your app, go to More > Support
Then tap the Chat icon (or leave us a message through that as well)
3. Join the discussion at RapidFunnel Community Forums