As you may already know, you may send resources not only via email or text but also through social media sharing.
NOTE: Sharing resources via Instagram depends on what you are going to share. Note that Instagram is basically a photo-sharing application. When you share resources that are not images (those resources in the form of videos/links/surveys), your mobile device may automatically remove Instagram from the list of social media apps that you can use.
Our team is trying to come up with a workaround for this and have yet to have a timeline.
Should you want to share resources via Instagram, we suggest that you copy the link of the resource then paste in the messaging feature of Instagram.
- Go to resources
- Tap the Category of the resource, then tap the box of the resource/s you wish to share
- Tap the Share icon
- Select Copy to Clipboard
- Go to your Instagram app, then to its messaging feature
- Select the contact you wish to send the resource to
- Tap and Hold the Message... field/box
- then tap Paste then tap Send