Events will get you access to your corporate calendar, know the details of these events and be able to pick and send your prospects invites to these events as well.
- How do I invite my prospects/contacts to events using the RF Web Version/ Back Office?
How do I see the details of Events and sync them in my calendar app?
Use this to:
- View the details of the Event
- If it is a webinar/zoom link, you can quickly join from here
- Sync an Event to your own Calendar App, so the Event appears on your Calendar App as well.
- NOTE: You can only sync Events to your Calendar App one by one
- NOTE: Calendar Apps refer to Apps like Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Apple's Calendar App, etc.... If you are not familiar with these, or if you are not sure that your email address is synced/linked to any of these Apps, we suggest that you reach out first to your email's/company's (if you are using a corporate email) support line for assistance.
1. Tap More at the lower-left corner
2. Tap Events
3. You will be brought to the Events Calendar of the current month (Swipe left or right to change months
4. Changing Country/State: On the upper right side, you will see the Country and State that is selected. Tap it to show these options so you could change the Country, State, etc. of your preference.
5. On every date box, you will see green dots showing the number of events there are for every day.
6. When you tap a date, you will see the Events scheduled for that date. It also includes the timezone used for that event. (It is set by the company's event scheduler/admin. It cannot be changed. However, it will automatically adjust to the timezone being used by your Calendar App)
7. Tap an Event and it will bring you to the Event Details page
8. From this page, you can tap Join Event if you wish to participate now or...
9....Tap the Mobile Phone icon at the upper right corner to choose the email address linked to your Calendar App
10. Once you have tapped the email address of your choice, it will ask you if you want to use this calendar (referring to your email address, as it is linked to your calendar app) Always or Just Once.
11. Once you tap your selection, you will see at the bottom of the page that it has successfully linked/added to your device's calendar.
How do I invite my prospects/contacts to events using the mobile app?
For the Interactive tutorial, please click this link : How to send an Event Invite via the RF Mobile App?
- NOTE: Like sending a resource from the RapidFunnel (RF) app. the RF app uses your phone/tablet's Default Mail App, Text Messaging App, and Social Media App's installed on your phone to send/share the event invites. Please make sure that these apps are working properly.
- For iOS users, activity log tracking when sending invites via email only happens when you send the email using Apple's default MAIL app.
1. Once logged in to the RapidFunnel app, tap Contacts
2. Tap the contact you wish to send an event invite
3. Tap Event Invite
4. Tap the Date of the Event (You may change the Country/State as well as Swipe Left or Right across the calendar to change the Calendar Month before selecting a date)
NOTE: The date in a box that has a darker color is the Current Date. If you tap a date that is not the current date, it will be in a box that has a lighter color.
5. Tap the Event you wish to share to your prospect
6. On the Event Details page, tap the icon of the way you wish to send the event invite:
* The Envelope icon if you want to send it via Email
* The Text icon if you want to send it via text message
* The Share icon if you want to share it via social media
How do I invite my prospects/contacts to events using the RF Web Version/ Back Office?
1. Once logged in to the RF Web Version/ back office (my.rapidfunnel.com), click Events by the Left Menu
2. On the Events page you will see the Events Calendar. Every date already has the list of Events.
Just click the Event you would like to invite your prospect to.
* You may also change the Country and the State or Province in the given drop-down boxes at the upper right portion of the page.
* If you click the Location & Radius you, will have the option to search for an event by putting the Postal Code or City and set a Radius to better filter your search
* You can change the month by clicking the < icon (previous month) and > icon (following month) or just click TODAY to get back to the current month
3. After you have clicked the Event of your choice, a pop-up will appear (if your browser blocks pop-ups, please set your browser to allow pop-up's for this website. If you are unsure how to do this, we suggest that you reach out to your computer's support line for assistance) It will provide a brief description of the event and you will have the option to Join Event or to Share Event by Email (The web version has limited capabilities compared to the mobile app version as it can only share via email)
- How do I see the details of Events and sync them in my calendar app?
Should you have any questions, we are happy to help you:
1. Send us an email at email@example.com
2. Chat with us! on your app, go to More > Support
Then tap the Chat icon (or leave us a message through that as well)
3. Join the discussion at RapidFunnel Community Forums
4. Also, be a part of the RapidFunnel Support Success Group’s growing community. RF Support Facebook Group