Push notifications are now available on the App!
You get these Notifications when your contact:
- Clicks the link in the resource sent via email or text
- Watches video. The notification includes the percentage of how much video they watched.
- Submits their details on the custom page, capture page, or video page
- Becomes a Hot Contact. Check this link to learn more: Hot Contacts: Contact Scoring System
Here’s how you can start receiving these helpful notifications:
- Turn on the Notifications for Mobile on the web and in the App. See web and App instructions below.
- You'll need to log out of the App and log back in (you'll only need to do this once, so the system recognizes your device.)
- If you are NOT currently logged into the App, you'll need to log in.
- You will only receive the push notification when you are logged into the App, but have the App closed (you're not actively using it).
Here are the instructions for the web:
- Log in to your account at my.rapidfunnel.com
- Click 'Edit Profile' on the left navigation column
- Look for 'Contact Preferences' and tick all the notifications for Mobile.
Here are the instructions for the App:
- Log in to the App
- Click 'More' at the bottom right
- Select 'Profile'
- Click 'Notifications Settings'
- Check all the notifications (see screenshot below):