Capture pages are a fantastic resource for quickly “capturing” a prospect’s attention with a succinct, targeted message.
The capture pages are designed to share basic information with contacts who are not already in the system in a way that makes people curious to learn more. Your prospect can choose to request additional information, right from the page! It is a great way to highlight the benefits of your company and you can also share them on social media to increase exposure!
Please note, the purpose of a capture page is to capture the prospects info and nothing else. There are already pages with videos that do a far better job explaining the product and opportunities within a company. A capture page is different, as it’s intentionally designed to give just enough info to grab a prospect’s attention and have them fill in their contact info. From there, they are sent to a webinar, or dropped into a campaign, or whatever your company has specified and their details are added as a Contact in your App.
This is what a Capture Page looks like:
Once your prospect has entered their information and clicks on the 'Show Me How’ or 'Send Me Me the Details' button:
- They will get a notification. (See screenshot below)
- They are added as a Contact to your account
- Their status will show as 'Viewed' instead of 'New'
- The Contact is awarded 5 points for viewing the resource and another 5 points for submitting the form. To know more about contact scoring, please check this link: Contact Scoring
- An opt-in email will be sent out to them automatically.
- You will then receive a notification email that a contact has filled out the form, so you can follow up:
Note: Your contacts need to click the link found in the opt-in email to confirm their email address. They will not receive any information until they have verified their email.