There are two ways to add Reminders on the App
You can add a reminder as you create a contact - see steps on this link:
- Log in to your account
- Click on 'Contacts'
- Select a contact to update
- On the 'Contact Details' page, select 'Reminders'
- Then, click 'Add New Reminder'
- Fill out the form
- Click 'Save' once done.
- All added Reminders will show on the 'Contact Details' page under the Reminders tab.
- Reminders will also appear on the 'Contacts' dashboard
- You may sort your contacts based on their set Reminders
- All saved Reminders will show on your mobile/tablet's default calendar app, as long as you agreed for the app to use your calendar feature.
To learn more on how to edit Reminders on the App, please go to this link: How to edit Reminders on the App
Please also check how to add Events/Reminders on the web: How to add Events/Reminders on the Web