If you are prospecting someone and you know that you should send this person a resource, etc..., It is best that you make sure that you do not miss. The Reminders feature of your app should come in handy for you so you can immediately set up a reminder for you.
NOTE: The Reminders feature of the app links to your Calendar App that is linked to your preferred email address. If you are not sure if your Calendar App is set up properly, we suggest that you reach out to your device's support line for assistance in setting it up.
Adding a reminder as you add a contact
You can add a reminder as you create a contact - see steps on this link:
Adding a reminder for an existing contact using your RF mobile app
1. Once logged in, tap Contacts
2. Tap the contact you want to add a reminder for
3. On the Contact Details page, tap the Reminders tab
4. Tap Add New Reminder
5. Fill out the form. Please also check the email address in that form as that is where the reminder will sync into. The Calendar app that is linked to your selected email address will be the one to create an alarm to alert you of this reminder.
6. Tap SAVE
TIP! The reminder you created will appear on the Reminders tab
...and in the Contacts list
TIP! Contacts may also be sorted based on Reminders
Adding a reminder for an existing contact using the RF Web Version/ Back Office
1. Once logged in, click Contacts
2. Select the contact that you would like to add a reminder on by clicking the Alarm icon at the rightmost column of the contact.
3. A Pop-up page will appear. Just fill out the form the tap SAVE
Should you have any questions, we are happy to help you:
1. Send us an email at email@example.com
2. Chat with us! on your app, go to More > Support
Then tap the Chat icon (or leave us a message through that as well)
3. Join the discussion at RapidFunnel Community Forums