When your links are sent to your prospects via Prospect by LegalShield, they work well and allow us to track what resources were sent and how much of videos have been watched. You don't need to copy/paste the emails out of the system... just add your prospects to the system and the system will send the emails on your behalf.
***Be careful not to edit the link in the body of the message, as your user id is attached to the link, so your prospect will be sent to your personal page.
To send Resources via the website/desktop/computer
- Log in to your account
- Click on 'Resources'
- Search a resource by category, or by typing the title or resource ID on the search field
- Select a resource to send
- Click the envelope icon under the 'Action' column of the resource you'd like to send
- You will see an email page will pop-up. You can either :
- Click the blue 'Send to Contact' button so you may select a contact or contacts to email the resource or;
- Manually fill out the email address of your recipient
- If you click the Send to Contact button, a new window will pop-up showing your contact list.
- Search for the contact you'd like to send the resource and click the black arrow under the Action column.
- The email of your contact will be automatically added for you - see email highlighted in red.
- Click the 'Send' button to send the resource
- Once the email is sent, you will get the message below: