You can import contacts from your mobile device to your RapidFunnel App.
- Log in to your account
- Click the Add Contact button
- Click the Import icon at the top right.
- Note: If it's your first time to click the 'Import icon' after the App is installed (and every time the App is reinstalled), a message will pop up asking if you'll allow the App to access your address book. Click 'Allow' to import contacts from your phone to the App.
- Select 'One Contact' to import single contact, or 'Multiple Contacts' if more than one.
- If you select multiple contacts, choose contacts to import by clicking the box on the left side. Then, click the 'Import' button once done.
- If you select one contact, choose a contact to import from your phone book.
- You can search by:
- First or Last name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Simply scroll down to find a contact
- The contact information will be added on the 'New Contact' page
- Edit/Add contact's details and notes, as necessary.
- Click Save
- Assign a campaign (if the contact has a valid primary email address)
- Add a reminder. More information on this link: How to add Reminders on the App
- Done! The contact is now saved on your app.
Please check this link to learn how to export contacts: How to Export contacts on the App