You can import contacts from your mobile device to your RapidFunnel App.
- Log in to your account
- Click the Add Contact button
- Click the Import icon on the top right.
Note: Once you click the Import icon the first time the App is installed (and every time the App is reinstalled), a message will pop up asking if you'll allow the App to access your address book.
- Select a contact to import from your phone book.
- You can search by
- First or Last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Simply scroll down to find a contact
- The contact information will be added on the 'Add New Contact' page.
- Edit/Add contact's details and notes, as necessary.
- Click on Continue
- Assign a campaign (if the contact has a valid primary email address)
- You can add a reminder. More information on this link - How to add Reminders on the App
- Done! The contact is now saved on your app.
Note for iOS devices: if your contacts have custom fields are marked as home/work in your contacts, they will be imported and the primary email field will not be filled. You will then need to copy and paste that address in order to assign the campaign. We are aware of the issue, and the solution is forthcoming within a month.
Please click on this link to learn how to export your contacts: How to Export contacts on the App