RapidFunnel offers 2 types of tags:
- Company created tags - available for all users
- Personal Tags - which users can create for their contacts, available to them only
There are 2 ways to create Tags.
1) Log into your account on RapidFunnel on the website (not available on the App yet)
2) Go to Tags
3) Click the Create New Tags button on the right-hand side
4) Create a Tag Name and Description
5) Click the Save button.
6) All User created Tags will appear on the "Tags table."
After the tag is used once, it will be available to use for other contacts
- To Edit Tags - click the pen & paper icon on the Action column
- Delete Tags - click the trash bin icon on the Action column
Note: If you delete a Tag that is used by a contact, the system will not allow that tag to be deleted until it has been removed from all contacts.
1) Log into your account on PBLS
2) Go to Contacts
3) Select a contact you want to update
4) On the Edit Contact page, click in the box to Select Tags:
5) After you type the tag name, the system will add it to that contact and save it in "Tags" table automatically.
6) After the tag is used once, it will be available to use for other contacts by that user ONLY.
7) Personal tags will only be seen by the account user who created the tag. All account users will still have access to the "Common Tags" created by the Company Administrator.
How to search for contacts with Tags
In order to sort or search contacts by the tags created, you need to use the Advanced Search option
1) Click the Field box and select Tags
2) Click the Value box and select a Tag you wish to search
3) The results will be displayed in the dashboard below