- Log in to your account
- Click 'Contacts'
- Select a contact to update
- Click the Calendar Icon in the Action Column
- A window will open up.
- Any previously added Event/s will be listed under the Event List box (on the right).
- To add a new event, fill out the details on the left side (the one in the highlighted box).
- Event Date. Select a date, from the calendar, you would like to schedule the event.
- Event Time. Select a time from the drop down list. You can also edit the time once you have selected from the drop down list.
- Event Title. Type the desired title of the event
- Event Note. Add any notes that pertain to the event.
- Reminder. If you'd like to be reminded for the Event. Select a reminder from the drop down list.
- Click Save
- The new event will be added on the Event List box. The Events are sorted by the date.
- Click Cancel to get back to the Contacts screen.
Note: All reminders added on the web will show on your App. However, they do not automatically show on your phone's native calendar App. If you want the reminders to show on your phone's calendar, please do the following:
1) Log in on your App
2) Go to Contacts and select a contact to update
3) On the Contact Details page, select 'Reminders'
4) Look for the Reminder that you have added on the web and click on it
5) Once you have opened the reminder, click Save.
Done! The reminder should now show on your phone's native calendar app.
Please see steps on how to add Events/Reminders on the App: How to add Events/Reminders on the App