The Opt-in email and Day 1 email are combined. By simply clicking on the link to watch the video in the new Opt-in/Day 1 combo, they are opted-in to the campaign. The Opt-in Email and Day 1 Email serve as an opt-in agreement and the first exposure to the company.
Your contacts will opt-in by simply watching the video after clicking on the link found within the first campaign email. If the prospect does not opt-in by clicking on the video link, they will not receive other campaign emails.
Once the prospect opts-in, they will not need to opt-in again if campaign is changed.
Please encourage your prospects to opt into campaigns by asking them to click on the link in the email they receive. If you assign a campaign while you are talking to them, ask them to check their inbox and have them click on the video while you are together.
Alternatively, you can send them any individual resource link as a one time email for which they do not need to opt-in.
You may view the Opt-in/Day 1 campaign email by following the steps below:
1) Log in to your RapidFunnel account
2) Click on 'Menu' on the top if Navigation with options is not visible on the sidebar.
3) Click on 'Campaigns' on the left side of the page.
- Pick a campaign you want to review
- In the 'Total Contacts' column, it will show how many of your contacts are assigned to each campaign.
- Click on the eye icon under 'Action' in the last column
Next window will show you:
- The campaign's name and its description.
- On the right-hand side, campaign emails are listed.
- It shows which day they are sent out.
- Click the eye icon to view the content of the opt-in email.
- You may also check the rest of the campaign emails, when needed.
You will receive a notification email once your contact clicks on the video link.
If not, please see possible reason and solution in this article - Campaign Click Notification Emails