You may now send mass emails to your contacts using the Broadcast email feature on the web!
Please note that this will only be available on your account once you have reached 100 opted-in contacts.
See steps below:
1) Log in to your account.
2) On the left navigation column, click on 'Broadcast emails'.
3) Click on 'Contacts'.
4) Click on Send To All Contacts (if you will be sending to all)
5) You may also send the email to a particular group of contacts by selecting any of the options available in the Field section.
For example: You may send the email to those contacts who are assigned to the Opportunity campaign.
In the Field section: select 'Campaign Name'
For Condition: Select 'Contains'
Value: 'RF Network Marketing'
6) Click on Create Broadcast, and you will be directed to the Broadcast Email page.
7) Type the Subject of the email.
8) Type the content of the email. You may use the available formatting tools in creating the email.
9) Once done, click on Copy Above Content to Clipboard.
10) Paste the copied email in the Text Content box.
11) The email will be sent using the email entered in the Send Email From box. Note: If this field is left blank, the email will come from your account email address.
12) Click on Send to send the email.
- Click on Save Draft if you are not ready to send the email but would like to save the draft
- Click on Back to cancel.