You DO get Notifications:
1) When you send out a resource from the web, you’ll receive a notification when your contact clicks on the link.
2) When you put a contact in a campaign, you’ll receive a notification when they click on a link within a campaign email.
3) When you send out a resource from your App and the contact clicks on the link. Please note, in order for a resource to be tracked, you need to send the resource from the contact screen.
4) When your contacts submit their information on your Landing/Capture Page.
5) Statistical report of your Pre and Post Live Webinars. The pre-webinar emails shows the information of those people who have registered. The post-webinar email will show you how much of the webinar each of your participants watched.
You DO NOT get Notifications:
1) When the contact opens an email, but does not click on the link in the email.
2) When your contact clicks the link on the Opt-in email.