You DO get Notifications:
- When you send out a resource from the web, you’ll receive a notification when your contact clicks on the link.
- When you put a contact in a campaign, you’ll receive a notification when the contact clicks the link within campaign emails after they opted-in.
- When you send out a resource from your App from the Contact tab and the contact clicks on the link. Please note, in order for a resource to be tracked, you need to send the resource from the contact screen.
- When your contacts submit their information on your Landing and Capture Page.
- Statistical report of your Pre and Post Live Webinars:
- The pre-webinar emails shows the information of those people who have registered.
- The post-webinar email will show you how much of the webinar each of your participants watched.
You DO NOT get Notifications:
- When the contact opens an email, but does not click on the link in the email
- When the contact is sent a resource directly from the Resources tab in the App instead of sending it directly from Contacts
- When the user clicks a link in the Opt-in Email that opts them into the campaign.
Note: If you are not receiving notifications, please check if the notifications on your account is set up correctly: Where can I manage notifications I get from the company?