If you want to export or back up your contact list, follow these steps. This action is only possible from the web.
- Log in to your account.
- Click 'Contacts'
- Locate the 'Export as CSV' button on the bottom of your contact list and click on it:
- This will download a .csv file (csv stands for Comma Separated Value) to your computer which can be opened in Excel, Notepad, Google Drive Spreadsheets, or most other spreadsheet programs.
- If you click on 'Advanced Search', and search a contact by a certain field, you will have the option to export all contacts, or contacts within that search:
- Some Browsers, like Internet Explorer, even Safari, may not work well with RapidFunnel's website, so you may need to use an alternate browser, such as Google Chrome, for the data to export correctly.
- Note: If you are exporting more than 1,000 contacts, the file will be too large to export immediately. Instead, you will receive a file via email within an hour.