You may have a certain number of Campaigns on your mobile App and a different number on the web.
Some Campaigns are set to show by default, while some are not.
You are able to personalize your App to only show the campaigns that you actually use.
If you would like to change what you see on your mobile app, you have to log into your back office on the web.
- Log in to your account on the web.
- Go to Campaigns
- Click on the button in the upper right for "Campaigns for App"
- The below screen will pop-up:
- To add Campaigns, click on the '+' symbol next to items in the left column or click on 'Add All' to add all available campaigns to your app.
- To remove Campaigns, click on the '-' symbol next to items in the right column or click 'Remove All' to remove all campaigns from your app.
- Click 'save and close' and you will be returned to the campaign dashboard.
- Once you are done, please log out and log back in for the campaigns to show up.
Related Article: How do I add Resources to my mobile App?