You may have a certain number of Resources on your mobile app and a different number on the web.
Many resources are set to show by default. Some are not. Your company decides which resources are added by default and which ones you can add manually.
You are able to personalize your app to only show the resources that you actually use.
If you would like to change what you see on your mobile app, log in to your back office on the web.
- Log in to your account on the website.
- Go to 'Resources' and the click on the button in the upper right for 'Resources for App'.
- The below screen will pop-up:
- To add resources, click on the '+' symbol next to items in the left column or click on 'Add All' to add all available resources to your app.
- To remove resources, click on the '-' symbol next to items in the right column or click 'Remove All' to remove all resources from your app.
- Click 'save and close' and you will be returned to the resources dashboard.
- Once you are done, please log out and log back in for the resources to show up.